- Phone: 204-567-3699
- Toll Free: 1-888-919-1740
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Box 96, Miniota, MB R0M 1M0
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
A minimum of 24 Hours Notice is required when booking inspections (weekend not included).
Visitations to the Mid-West Planning District office are to be by appointment as we are often working away from the office.
Office Location: 111 Sarah Avenue, Miniota, MB R0M 1M0 | Lower level, south entrance of the Prairie View Municipality Office Building in Miniota
COVID-19: If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID please refrain from going to the office. Wearing a mask is optional, but we strongly recommend if you have been feeling sick to wear one or book a call with our team.
OFFICE CLOSURES: Our offices will be closed on the upcoming days in 2022. If you require an inspection the next business day after a closure, please book with us the day before the closure.
- Monday, October 10 – Thanksgiving
- Tuesday, October 25 – employee training in Winnipeg
- Wednesday, October 26 – employee training in Winnipeg
- Thursday, October, 27 – employee training in Winnipeg
- Friday, November 11 – Remembrance Day
- Friday, December 23 – closed after 12pm
- Monday, December 26 – Boxing Day
- Tuesday, December 27 – in lieu of Christmas Day
- Friday, December 30 – Closed after 12pm
Around the District Municipal Office Visit Schedule – 2022
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Municipal Office Visits are cancelled until further notice.
Lisa Hamilton – Development Officer / Fire Inspector / Secretary-Treasurer
- Extension: 103
- Cell: 204-908-0396
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MATERNITY LEAVE: Czarina Conde – Assistant Development Officer / Building Official & Plumbing Inspector/ Fire Inspector
- Maternity Leave April 18, 2022 – April 2023
- Extension: 102
- Email: email@example.com
Kent Coulter – Building / Plumbing Inspector
- Extension: 101
- Cell: 204-908-0398
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheque – make out to Mid-West Planning District
Cash – please note we do not keep cash on premise and cannot make change
e-Transfers – email to email@example.com