We are pleased to assist you with any questions you may have regarding development approvals within the Mid-West Planning District.
Please feel free to contact us during regular business hours with your questions or send us an email and we would be pleased to assist you in any way possible.
The Province is Responsible for:
- Adopting the Provincial Planning Regulation MR. 87/2011
- Reviewing and Approving Municipal and District Development Plans
- Approving Subdivisions
Community & Regional Planning Branch provides hands-on planning advice and support to:
- Planning Districts
- The Public
Regional Staff services include:
- Professional planning advisory services
- Education and training services
- Support on planning projects (e.g. Terms of Reference, Consultant selection)
Contact the Brandon Community and Regional Planning Branch Office:
General Inquiry 204-726-6267
Peter Andersen (Planner) 204-726-7414